Rather than confused choosing cosmetics that can prevent wrinkles or aging process, try to be aware of what you consume each day. Lest ye plates contents that makes the body of the elderly so much faster.
Gorgeous and his colorful vegetable and fruit on the plate you will be visible on the skin of the face and body. This is because the nutrients from the food that is healthy and fresh makes you more energetic, slow decrease in the body’s metabolism, muscle mass, and bone strength. In addition to healthy diet can help you manage and prevent chronic diseases, like diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
There are several types of foods that can make you long looks older than it should be. Types of food include:
1. Red meat
Red meat like beef is good. However, this type of food should be restricted because it contains free radicals that can interfere with the ability of the skin to produce collagen. Try to replace the beef with chicken for a healthier choice.
2. Fatty Meat
The fat in the meat is rich in saturated fat. We recommend that you select the minimal fat meat parts, such as chicken breast.
3. Food or beverages that contain too much sugar
The cells of the body can only process the sugar in certain levels. Too much sugar in, it will cause damage to the collagen of the skin. In addition, excess sugar will stick to the mouth and causes discoloration of the teeth, the growth of bacteria, and cavities. To keep in mind, not just the sweet drinks, foods with high sugar levels are usually too rich in carbohydrates that are processed, such as bread, pasta and cakes.
4. Fried foods
All the foods are fried in oil marinade, such as French fries or fried chicken, can cause inflammation in the body. Fried food is usually rich in Tran’s fats that can increase the levels of bad cholesterol which makes you more at risk of experiencing heart disease.
5. Processed foods
Most processed foods contain preservatives and excess salts that can accelerate aging and cause inflammation of the skin. Sausages are examples of processed foods high in nitrate and saturated fats that can cause inflammation.
6. Drink contains caffeine
Example of a caffeinated beverage is coffee. Caffeinated drinks make the body more quickly shortcomings of liquid, so that the skin looks dull. In addition, consuming too much coffee in the long term can damage tooth enamel surface and change the color of teeth.
7. Grilled Meat
Grilled meat, let alone the almost scorched, contains hydrocarbons that can affect collagen on the skin. To reduce the risk, eliminate or cut a piece of meat that was charred this before it is consumed.
8. Salty Food
Although you may have reduced the salt sprinkling in cooking, it does not mean salt intake is under control. Too much salt can make the body hold more water, so the skin’s appearance becomes puffy. We recommend that you limit food in packs with high sodium levels.
9. Beverages contain alcohol
This drink can make you thirsty and interfere with your sleep patterns, but rest is quite important to slow aging. In addition, consuming too much alcohol also harms the health of the liver, so it can not break the toxins out of the body. This will appear on the skin that becomes wrinkled or acne fast.
But that does not mean you should cross out all the food on the top of the grocery list. All you need to do is limiting the consumption, and then replace it with a healthier one.
Not only is the kind of food that need to be taken care of, but how can I eat that can help keep you youthful. Some habits that can be done in implementing healthy eating patterns include:
1. Eat every 3-4 hours to keep your energy levels remain high.
2. Don’t forget the protein at every meal and choose a healthy source of protein, such as fish. About 20-30 grams of fish in each menu can help maintain muscle mass. In addition protein is also contained in whole grains, nuts, and eggs.
3. To get enough fiber and nutrients, replace the foods containing flour with whole wheat.
4. Always choose foods that are nutritious vegetables than a snack that is high in fat, sugar, and salt. For example, instead of eating an apple pie, better eating apples whole.
5. The consumption of enough water. Increasing age, maybe you feel increasingly frequent headaches, fatigue, and constipation. But it could be the real problem is you just drink.
6. The more colorful the contents of your plate, the food will almost certainly be healthier. Consume 5-7 servings of vegetables and fruit every day to get enough vitamins A, C, and E.
From now on eat nutritious foods that can keep you healthy and keep you young. You can also consult a dermatologist, to get the right treatment recommendations.