The most important thing when you raise a dog is to know what your pet dog can and should not eat. Maybe you have unconsciously given your dog any food.
Sometimes you also give the rest of what you eat to your favorite dog. In fact, a lot of dog food that you usually eat has a bad effect on your dog.
Well, what foods your dog should not eat include:
1. Macadamia nuts
Unknown content of certain chemical contained in the macadamia nuts at this time, but the macadamia nut is known to cause toxic reactions to dogs.
Macadamia nuts can cause a dog experiencing weakness and paralysis, especially in their back legs. In addition, the macadamia nuts can also cause a dog you vomiting, depression, tremors, and hypothermia.
Onions contain compounds that can be harmful to dogs. Onions can damage red blood cells in dogs causes them to become weaker and lazy move. If too many onions consumed, then blood transfusions may be required for the dog.
The stronger the garlic flavor, the more toxic as well. Garlic belongs to the onion family, even more toxic to dogs than other onions. Garlic contains compounds that are very strong which is very toxic to dogs.
Although the effects of the consumption of garlic in the red blood cells will not emerge for a few days in dogs, but they will become quickly tired and was reluctant to move. Dog Urine color would be orange to dark red. Just as with onions, a blood transfusion may be necessary in severe cases.
4. The yeast Dough
Batter yeast bread making raw can ferment in the stomach of dogs and become toxic. In addition to the content of the poison of alcohol produced in the stomach, yeast dough can also inflate in the belly of the dog you and can create a lot of gas in the digestive system. This can cause severe pain and potentially damage the intestinal tract of the dog. In addition, dogs can also vomiting, abdominal discomfort, and weakness.
Chocolate contains caffeine and theobromine which belongs to the category of methylxanthines. When eaten by dogs, chocolate can cause vomiting, dehydration, abdominal pain, severe agitation, muscle tremors, irregular heart rhythms, high body temperature, seizures, and death.
Cheese contains sugars and fats where the dogs do not have the enzymes to analyze them. Cheese and other dairy products, can cause problems if consumed excessively. Symptoms such as gas, diarrhea, and vomiting can all happen if dogs eat too much cheese.
7. Milk Cow
Cow’s milk contains milk sugar where the dogs do not have the enzymes to analyze them. The consumption of cow’s milk can cause the dog vomiting, diarrhea, and other digestive problems. While not threatening the dog directly, cow’s milk can contribute to serious bacterial exposure in dogs which can eventually lead to disease.
Caffeine is found in coffee contains stimulants known as methylated xanthine. The stimulant can stimulate the nervous system in dogs, causing vomiting, restlessness, heart pounding, and even death.
Foods rich in fat, like bacon, can cause illness of pancreatitis in dogs. Their pancreas becomes inflamed and doesn’t work as it should. This causes all sorts of problems with digestion and absorption of nutrients.
While it is not yet known the chemical content and what compounds found in wine that is toxic to your dogs, but found a few cases of wine that has a negative effect that is quite severe. Grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure.
Symptoms appear varies, and there is a possibility it does not appear any symptoms. Besides kidney failure, dogs may also vomit or diarrhea with a State of lethargy and weakness. Grapes and raisins can also lead to dehydration and reduce appetite. Death from kidney failure in dogs can occur within three to four days.
Fruit, leaves, seeds, and avocado skin contain poisons called persin. Avocados can have toxic effects on your dogs. This can cause abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, and fluid buildup in the chest. But the most dangerous thing for dogs is avocado seeds. The slippery texture of avocado seeds makes it vulnerable to ingestion by dogs, which causes obstruction of the digestive tract.
12. The central part of the Apple
The central part of an Apple (as well as plums, peaches, pears, and apricots) contains cyanogenic glycosides which are also known as cyanide. Some of the symptoms that come from ingesting the poison apples by dogs are dizziness, difficulty in breathing, seizures, syncope, hyperventilation, shock, and even coma.