Testes are the most important organs of the male reproductive system. The function of the testes is to produce sperm and testosterone. Because of its important role, testicular health should always be maintained to avoid various kinds of disorders.
Each man has a pair of testes, which are about 5 cm long. Testes grow in the early stages of puberty, which is around the age of 10 to 13 years. As the testicle grows, the skin of the testicle wrap known as the scrotum will darker, hair-covered, and hang down.
Unlike women who have reproductive organs are located inside the pelvis, men have reproductive organs that are within and also outside the pelvis. Reproductive organs include testes in males, the channel system consisting of the epididymis and vas deferens, accessory glands which include the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland, as well as the p*nis. All that section, have the functions and the role of each.
The testes have a vital role. Because on a grown man, the two testes or fruit produce and store phallus millions of sperm cells each day, to be able to fertilize the woman’s egg cells if it happens when ejaculation associated s*xual. The function of the testes is regulated by the brain and the pituitary gland.
Here are some of the facts surrounding the testicles you need to know, including:
1. Have the testicular size differs between right and left testes is natural and common. Usually, the right testicle has a size greater than the left testicle.
2. The scrotum will shrink when you are cold, and may loosen if the temperature is too warm.
3. a normal Testicle feels smooth, without lumps or clots.
Due to its location being in the scrotum that hang outside the body, causing the testes do not have the protection of muscle and bone. This makes the testis vulnerable to being kicked, struck, or overwhelmed. Typically, men experience testicular injury when exercising.
Testicular function can be disrupted at a time of swelling or pain in a part of the testes. The disorder can be caused by several conditions, including:
1. A s*xually transmitted disease, such as Chlamydia.
2. Injury to the testicles, as kicked or beaten.
3. The Varicocele, that swelling in the blood vessels is veins which drain blood out of the testes.
4. Testicular Cancer.
5. Stockpiling of liquid on the area surrounding the testicles, a condition known by the term hidrokel.
6. Testicular Torsio, condition in which the phallus is twisted fruit, and felt very painful.
Abnormalities in the testicle could not be considered trivial, because it can cause serious diseases, including disorders of hormone, infertility, and s*xual problems.
To keep the testicles does not suffer the disease, disorder, or injury, there are several things you can do. Among them is to use a condom when s*x to prevent the transmission of s*xually transmitted diseases, using the appropriate tool body armor while exercising, and getting the MMR vaccine. MMR vaccination can prevent inflammation of the testicle due to virus infection.
If you experience any glitches or change form on the testicles and other reproductive organs, immediately consult a doctor to get a proper handling