The materials needed to create a natural lipstick we discuss this time using natural ingredients are good for your mouth. The following natural ingredients you need to prepare:
-1 spoon of oil such as olive oil, almond oil, or jojoba
-1 teaspoon of Shea butter, mango butter, almond butter, or avocado butter
-1 teaspoon beeswax (beeswax beads)
Natural ingredients to giver color lipstick
There are many choices of materials natural color that can give you a beautiful lipstick color. These include that you can select the appropriate color you'd like to get:
1. Pomegranate: Red
2. Cinnamon: reddish-brown
3. Fruit Bits: bright red purplish
4. The Mangos teen Rind: Dark Red
5.Saffron: copper Brown
6. Cocoa powder: dark brown
The steps create a natural lipstick
1. Melt the base material ranging from beeswax, Shea butter oil and also your choice by way of heat using microwave for 30 to 60 seconds.
2. Combine the raw material melt lipstick with a choice of natural dyes already crushed and taken the sari-Sari in advance until you get the desired color density.
3. Pour this mixture into the molds or cosmetic that is already cleaned before.
4. Let a few moments until the lipstick handmade hardened and ready to use.
It turns out it's not difficult to make handmade lipsticks from natural ingredients. Don't forget, because of the lack of chemicals and the use of natural ingredients, your handmade lipstick may be damaged faster. So, you can make a small amount of lipstick because this lipstick won't hold it for too long. Tips for making your handmade lipstick last longer are to keep it in the refrigerator when not in use.