There is much debate in the medical world, so it still takes a lot of research to determine whether or not the dinner can indeed make the body thinner. Even though it cannot be considered a cure for obesity, but look at the caloric intake, limiting meals may be able to help lose weight.
The important thing is not about the time you eat, but what and how many calories that enter the body. Calories remain calories, whenever you consume them. If the incoming calories are more than those that come out, then your weight will almost certainly increase.
Eating at night, especially after dinner hours, is more at risk of making you eat too much. Just check out the usual snacks you eat after dinner or when you can not sleep. Certainly most of these are chips or cakes that include high calorie foods without nutrients. Especially if you eat it while watching TV.
In addition, here are a few facts can support should you avoid eating at night:
1. The weight you are also more likely to be increased if we are lack of sleep affects metabolic hormones so it can make you hungrier, and often also affect the metabolism of nutrients.
2. Food consumed after dinner, it's likely not burned to the maximum as long as you sleep. Unlike the breakfast and lunch that will be burned when the activity.
In order for a pattern of eating healthier you need discipline to limit dinner, especially avoid eating snacks after dinner. Not just because it wanted to skinny, but to a healthier body. Here is that you can do:
1. Strive for breakfast every morning. The breakfast is rich in proteins; it can control your appetite throughout the day.
2. Set a time when you can no longer take food in the kitchen after dinner.
3. Place the snacks in the closet covered. Snacks in the container on the table can make anyone want to freely and can continue to eat even though it is not hungry.
4. We recommend that you do not skip lunch or breakfast so that evening you got no justification to eat much.
5. If you are indeed very hunger at night after dinner, at least choose healthier foods, such as yogurt, or choose snacks that contain a maximum of 150 calories. Avoid spicy foods and caffeine that makes you harder to sleep.
6. Keep on moving active throughout the day.
7. When the neither activity nor rest, the body will burn calories. It's just burning at rest to run more slowly than when active.
There are many reasons why people often eat a lot at night, ranging from hunger, stress, insomnia, and boredom. But eating before bed can interfere with precisely the quality--and can cause digestive disorders.
Apply the pattern of diet and healthy living. Avoid excessive and suggested dinner do not eat at least 1-1.5 hours before going to bed. To be sure, you can also consult further with your dietitian, so you better understand how the right way to lose weight.