1. When you need a haircut or stylist, try looking for that offer discounts for students. This may not be the most luxurious place, but you will probably find one that will complete the work to your satisfaction.
2. Pay the Bills when they are due and avoid late fees. This is one of the things you need to do much after you leave college. Late fees can be very expensive and forces you to pay more than they should be. Pay bills on time will also help your credit history.
3. If you must drink, do it on the cheap. Drunk and it doesn't matter how you get there. Make sure that you do not bring your credit card when you know you will be drinking and just take a little bit of cash.
4. Start clipping coupons. Much can you use will be found on the internet. All you have to do is print it out. You can find it just for just about anything you want.
5. Join your family planning plan or use pay-as-you-go. The second option is much cheaper than making your own plans. Be careful with SMS, and internet usage.
6. Shopping at discount stores and used before you shop elsewhere. What you find will not be much different from what you get at other places. It will do the job.
7. Stay away from credit cards. If you feel you must have it, use it for an emergency. It is very easy to get into the bad habit of using credit cards on campus. Credit card companies prey on students because they don't think you can control your expenses. Prove them wrong.
8. Watch the show online rather than having to pay for cable. It doesn't matter if you watch it a bit slower than usual. It gives you more freedom.
9. Ramen noodles are your friend. If you want a quick and cheap snacks or something to fill you, take advantage of the good that can come within ten cents of that package.
10. Stop buying coffee. There are some really good things about going to coffee shops and hanging out, but the money you can spend is not one of them. Buy a nice bag of coffee and brew yourself.
There are hundreds of ways that you can blow away money while in College, but there are hundreds of ways to save money. Once you learn how to save money in College, you will lay the foundations for intelligent economic decision making of a lifetime.
Tag : Finance