In addition to being processed as a juice, fruit salad made popular now to gain the benefits of vitamins and minerals in it. However, there is still much in doubt because it considers the fruits is not enough healthy because they contain sugar.
Excessive sugar proved not good for health. Excess sugar consumption can increase the risk of suffering from obesity and type 2 diabetes. The dangers of sugar contained in the granulated sugar, rock sugar, syrup, and other food or drink that uses an extra sweetener.
Fruit contains sugar, but it is in the form of fructose, so harmless. Fructose is only harmful if consumed in large quantities. In addition, it is almost impossible to consume more fructose than eating lots of fruit.
Fruits contain plenty of fiber. Unlike fat, protein, or carbohydrate is digested and absorbed by the body, fiber is not digested by the body. However, the substances that cannot be digested by the body it brings the benefits of both.
Fiber is divided into two types, namely water soluble fiber and fiber does not dissolve in water. Water soluble fiber is generally shaped like a gel. The benefits of this type of fiber in them to slow the absorption of carbohydrates, increases a sense of satiety, as well as lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Many studies also show that soluble fiber is effective in losing weight.
While not water soluble fiber is a type of fiber that will tie up the food in the digestive system to be expelled through the anus. No wonder, this fiber is good for constipation sufferers so that bowel movements become smoother.
Fruit is also rich in nutrients and preventing the disease. Benefit fruit salad is very important for the health of the body as a whole. Fruits are a source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and natural antioxidants. The following types of vitamins and minerals contained in the fruit and its benefits for the body:
1. Vitamin A that are useful for maintaining eye health, body tissue, skin, and lowers the risk of prostate cancer. Vitamin A also plays a role in maintaining the body's endurance and bone growth.
2. Vitamin B is good for the health of muscles, hair, skin, and nerves.
3. Vitamin B5 plays a role in the formation of red blood cells, the brain chemical substance, and steroid hormone.
4. Vitamin B6 which is useful to reduce the risk of heart disease, AIDS the formation of red blood cells, and affects appetite, mood, sleep, cognitive ability, and the immunity of the body.
5. Vitamin C that serves to reduce the risk of cancer, helping the formation of collagen, strengthens the body's endurance, and acts as an antioxidant.
6. Vitamin E which act as antioxidants to fight free radicals and protect cells from damage.
7. Potassium which is beneficial for lowering blood pressure, maintaining heart health, and it takes in muscle contraction.
8. Manganese to help the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and bone formation.
9. the folic acid plays an important role in reducing the risk of miscarriage and disabilities in infants, form new body cells, prevents anemia, and maintain health in General.
Vitamin and mineral content depends on the type of fruit. Incorporate a variety of different fruits on fruit salad can maximize the intake of vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Various studies show that eating fruit is beneficial in preventing the disease or lower the risk of disease, such as the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and high blood.
All kinds of fruits contain nutrients that are beneficial to the body. But of course, there are the fruit of a more prominent compared to other fruit. Serve fruits here in the menu of your fruit salad to get benefits and maximum nutrition.
1. Apple is effective in lowering bad cholesterol, and vice versa, thus improving cholesterol either. Thanks to the antioxidant flavonoids they contain, Apple can lower the risk of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
2. Pineapple is rich in vitamin c. one cup pineapple already exceeds the needs of vitamin C per day. This fruit also contain substances that can help relieve inflammation.
3. Avocados contain monounsaturated fats are good for heart health. In addition, they are also rich in potassium, manganese, and fiber.
4. Red and purple grapes are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances.
5. Pomegranate contains antioxidants three times higher than green tea. Antioxidants in fruits can also prevent high blood pressure and heart disease. The anti-inflammatory content of pomegranates can reduce the risk of cancer, such as prostate cancer.
6. Strawberries contain low glycemic index. Eating strawberries does not make blood sugar rise. Strawberries also have antioxidants.
7. Mango is a tropical fruit found in Indonesia. Mango fruit is rich in vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory.
8. Watermelon is rich in vitamins A and c. this fruit also contains lycopene which is beneficial in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol in the blood, as well as prevent cancer.
9. Orange contains large amounts of vitamin C, potassium, and is a good source of B vitamins.
10. Guava contains vitamin A, fiber, potassium, manganese, copper, and folate. Consuming 30 grams of guava also had enough in meeting the needs of vitamin C per day.
11. Famous Papaya good for launch. Papaya also contains vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, and potassium.
To take the benefits of fruit salad, not recommended presented using mayonnaise. Mayonnaise salad did make the more delicious, but these extra dressings contain high fat and calories. The solution, replace the mayonnaise with yogurt. Yogurt contains calcium and good bacteria that are good for the digestion.
If you want to add the sweetener, use natural sweeteners like honey. Avoid additional sweeteners, such as sugar, sweetened condensed milk, or syrup. The use of cheese as a topping is also not recommended, because the fat content and calories can reduce the high benefits of fruit salad that you want.
Tag : Dieting