Web surfers are very diverse and they have the background, preferences, and different lifestyles. Therefore, market segmentation is essential. Your target market will rely heavily on products or services that you sell, and you better know your products very well. This is the product you are to determine the profile of the demographics of your customers.
Before you create a theme concept of your blog, it would be better if you have a profile of your ideal customer. This profile will represent your target market segment. Basic demographic profile includes age, gender, and social or economic status. The profile for each category is as follows:
- Age. Whether your target market is composed of children, adolescent, *dult, or senior citizens?
- Gender. Whether your customer targets men, women, or transgender?
- The status of the economy. Are they included in the low-income group, the Middle, the affluent, or rich?
- Location or address.
For stricter market segmentation, you can distinguish your target market or narrowing further in accordance with the temperament, needs, goals, and the fears of consumers. In particular, you can distinguish between them according to:
- Fear – old age, poverty, poor health, rejection
- Your sense of accomplishment, a sense of belonging, self-actualization
- The goals of productivity, efficiency, savings, safety
- Temperament-seriously, happy go lucky, satisfied
Have a clear picture about the General characteristics of your target market when blogging for business will help you determine which theme or design blog that will be used, mode or tone of your article is appropriate, and the proper web graphics you need to use.
This detail can overwhelm you in the beginning. However, you must realize that your goals for blogging are to attract web users who are likely to use your product or service and influence them to buy and condescendingly what you offer. Remember also that the customers are now more discriminatory, especially if the product is quite expensive. They examine the details and compare it to competitors ' brands.
To make your blog more effective, identify your product correctly and create your target market profile based on your product characteristics and features. Then, install blog content that will appeal to your target market. Remember, your business blog is created to generate sales. Keep your focus so you do not waste time and effort while blogging for business.
Tag : Blogging